Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Post {original, I know ;}

Oh the feeling of excitement and return of memories that came to me as my mouse hovered over the 'new post' button. I have missed this - blogging. And not simply writing on my blog, but visiting y'all on your blogs! *exhale* I'm glad to be back. 

A very lot has happened this year ... So many changes and learnings that He has been bringing me through. Sometimes I feel like, "Oofda, I don't know how I'm going to live a 'normal' life after this!" but, then, ever so sweetly, He's there. And, really, He hasn't ever left me - I just forget that He's there, so often. Then I hear from Him in His Word {because, that's where I should have gone in the first place, instead of letting panic be in the limelight} ... and He gives me strength to keep going on; breath for one day at a time. And I am reminded that He does, and always will know what is best for me.

"Unerring wisdom ordained your lot and selected for you the safest and best condition. Remember this: If any other condition had been better for you than the one in which you are, divine love would have put you there. You are placed by God in the most suitable circumstances, and if you could choose your lot, you would soon cry, 'Lord, choose my heritage for me, for by my self-will I am pierced through with many sorrows.' Be content with the things you have, since the Lord has ordered all things for your good. Take up your own daily cross; it is the burden best suited for your shoulder and will prove most effective to make you perfect in every good word and work to the glory of God."
~C. H. Spurgeon, Morning & Evening

I look forward to telling you more about what's been going on; but, I purposed I would seize today {before it's gone} and get reacquainted with blogdom before I sit y'all in front of the fire and unload my year's happenings on you! *admonishes self* "Baby-steps, Sophia, baby-steps." ;] 

Oh! and Happy Thanksgiving to all!


Cheerio!
Phia

4 comments:

  1. Mmm...thank you, Sophia, for your words of encouragement! Excited to see your future posts, Lord willing. =) So thankful that I was able to meet your family this year! And that picture of you is lovely - you are simply radiant, inside and out. :) Blessings and have a blessed thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O Elizabeth, I *loved* being able to meet you, too! Thank *you* for *your* words of encouragement! "This blog is possible in part, from 'comment-ers' like you...thank you"! :] I hope we can see each other again {soon-ish}!

      Delete
  2. Look forward to hearing from you again, Sophia. I always enjoy your posts!
    Miss you...{{{HUGS}}} dear girl!
    Mrs. Havens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Mrs. H! Thank you for the encouragement. :] I miss *you*. <3
      {{{HUGS BACK}}}!

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)