Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Don't take it for Granite - or was it Granted?

Yes, I always used to think that people said, "Don't take it for granite!"
I was perpetually stupefied - all that my seven year old brain could come up with was, "And don't take it for marble either!" =P
No need for fear, citizens! The word is granted - I know that now. =)

Which ever way you wish to take it, don't take it for granted.
This year has been positively overwhelming in the Department of Blessings Received...sort of resembling last year...annnnd the year before that...and then there was the year before that - I love finding patterns, and there is definitely a pattern going on here, people! Every year, to name all of the blessings that God has given - whatever way, shape, or form they may come in - would be incredibly difficult.
I am thankful for:
New Experiences and Travel to New Places

I am thankful for:
New People
{friends & relatives}
{photo credit - Evangeline Renee}

I am thankful:
For a God Who remains the same Yesterday, Today, and Forever - always loving, always forgiving...always holding onto me.<3

Don't take it for granted, please.
Oh! And Happy Thanksgiving y'all guys!
Ta-ta,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... I used to think the same thing about granite/granted, but somehow imagined that, well, you know, granite was so much less rare than other precious stones, that it meant... don't take it as a common thing :-p Ha, was I ever wrong 'back in the day'. The things reading clears up for a person.
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving,
    B~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I can totally relate! Oh the joys of being a kid! :-)
    Baylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Sophia! C= And so very true... it would take years just to describe all His blessings from one year!
    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Oh yes... and your header is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)