Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Her children will rise up, and call her blessed ...


I love my Mother <3
I do praise the Lord for the blessing she is to me and my family!
She's been through a lot with all of us. ;P
Yet, she still loves us and patiently listens to our trials, lovingly shares her insights, and faithfully keeps us on track. =)
It was Mummy's birthday this past Saturday!
Happy Birthday, Mum! <3

It's been 22 years of marriage
{23 if you round ;}
for my parents, and quite honestly, I can't recall a cross word spoken between them. They are an incredible testimony to me. <3
God is good!
{photo credit: Michaela Potterbaum}

I give her nicknames ... =)
{I like giving those ;}


All six of us children get our brown eyes and brown hair from dearest Mother. =)

This was her birthday pie!

One of her birthday gifts - getting to have Tim, Evy, and Evin up here for an entire week!
{photo credit: Evangeline Renee}
I love you, Mum!!

Sooooo, this weekend, Evy took my senior portraits
...
=D!!!



{All of the following photos are credited to Evangeline Renee}














Check out her blog for more!
My Buddy! <3

Have a grand day!
Ta-ta,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Sophia you are soooooooooooooooo pretty!
    I miss you soooooooooooo much!!
    And Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SIGH* HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Lol. You are a doll, I tell ya! Your sister, Evy did a fantastic job on the photos, girl! Awe, i'm sad that it deleted my other comment! Now, I don't remember what I had put. ;( Oh well! Who in the world did your hair?! (the up-do) It looks so adorbs on ya! You look so mature with your hair pulled up. I mean you look more mature with your hair up than down, I guess is what I'm trying to say. I ♥ your senior pics soooooo much! Annnnnnnd the location that you all picked to take them is phenomenal! Love the fall colors in there. Thety are all together *PeRfEcT* And you are one beautiful and blessed young lady! ;)
    I'm very blessed to get to know you!
    LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I LOVE your pictures!! You are too cute. They totally capture your whole personality!
    Love you and miss your sweet self!
    Baylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so purty in your pics Sophia!
    Miss you bunches, luv ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)