Sunday, November 20, 2011

I was tagged ... =)

So, whenever I get emails or notification-thingies telling me that I have to do this hard techy thing - I get all panicked (because I'm not good at doing hard techy things!)! But, really, for the most part, it isn't really hard and techy ... I'm just irrational sometimes. =} So, after I was told by my dear friend, Allie, that it wasn't really that difficult, I was like, "OH! I can do that!" Thusly, here you have it:

Rules: If you are tagged, you must answer the following questions, then tag at least one other blogger (up to three). Notify them by email. If you really don't want to, you simply have to put a link on your blog to mine, and explain that you were tagged, but that you are passing this time.

1: What was the first craft that you remember making?
A knitted scarf - well, it was intended to be a scarf, but it never got that far (it got turned into a chew toy for my kittens ;).

2: What is your preferred craft?
Ohhhh, probably scrap-booking and sewing. =)

3: Who taught you to do that craft?
I really don't claim skill in either one - but, I was inspired to scrap-book and sew by my oldest sister Evy, and me mum taught me how to sew. =)
4:What was the prettiest thing you've ever made?
Harr-harr-harr ... I have a slight propensity to be a perfectionist in some areas - namely crafting - so, quite honestly, there is nothing I have made that I would consider 'pretty'. =P
5: What was the sloppiest thing you’ve ever made (not including very first tries at something)?
A baby blanket for a friend - it was sloppy, because I had to make it in the space of two hours! =P Not my cup o' tea...
6: Who are you going to tag, and email to alert them to their tag?
Hey, have a great week!
Ta-ta,
Phia

Life is Good, because God is Good!
{photo credit: Evangeline Renee}



4 comments:

  1. I have awarded you the Stylish blogger award.
    Visit http://optimisticworldview.blogspot.com/2011/11/stylish-blog-award-d.html to pick up your award.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you participated in my tag :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)