Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just a Note ...

... to say,
"I'm alive!!"
(I feel in this instance, it's permissible to have the usage of two exclamation points ;)

For seriously, six more days and it would have been the 2 month anniversary of my "most recent post". 0_0
Horrendous. 

I don't have a massive window of time to catch you up on everything that has occurred since then; however, I will say, that my Jesus is amazing. <3

Serve the Lord with gladness, Christian soldier!

Phia  

::Post Script::
So, a New Year means it's time to choose a New Farewell, yes?
Well, I'm in a slight dilemma as to which one I should choose. =/
Will you help me? 
If you feel so led, feel free to add your vote in a comment below.

Top 3 Choices:
Cheerio -- > British
Comiat {cum-yaat} -- > Catalan
Vale {va-lae} -- > Latin 

I look forward to receiving your selection. =)
The "chosen one" will be revealed next Friday ...

5 comments:

  1. Cheerio seems like it would fit you the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to make my vote official: I find myself in agreement with Allie. Absolutely *gorgeous* though the others are, I believe 'cheerio' sounds the most like you. ;)
    ~ Sa'ah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I love that you posted! Although, I like cheerio, I feel it is used far too much. So, my vote is "Comiat"! I think anyone of them would be good, but I like variety! :D
    When are you coming home, Fia? I miss you so very much! It seems for forever since you were last home! Do come home soon!
    Much love and though!
    ~'Schelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it So-G!!! I definitely think 'cheerio' best fit's your personality (very 'cheery' indeed!). Love and miss you!!!
    ~P.K (Kendall;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)