Friday, January 18, 2013

On Time:


Ohhhhh boy.
So, I was intending to post this in October; but, *heh-heh* that obviously didn't happen. =P

Well, this way, you get to enjoy photos of my Baby Brother in January, and not just October (when his actual birtday was). ;)

::Erik Whitmore Fredrickson::

[October, 1996]
(See? Evin looks like him...)

Note: I used to be taller. ;)

[2007]

Cheery Chap =)

[2008]

Every year that it's possible, the four pictured below, play an intense game of miniature golf.
At the conclusion of which, we strike a pose with our clubs. =)

[2008]

Erik loves to assist with events and behind-the-scenes type work, and it's been a delight whenever I get the chance to do it with him!
He is extremely gifted in the areas of organization, detail, and follow-through.
Not to mention, he's a highly amiable gent to work with. =)

[2011]

He's an adoring Uncle <3

[2012]

As I said ... ;)

[2012]

Wow.
Highlight of last year was undeniably climbing Pike's Peak with my darling brother! 
It is one of the Memories that I will cherish for all the years to come. <3

[2012]

Awe-some.

[2012]

~On Top of the World~

[2012]

Thanks awfully for being my Mountain Climbing Buddy, Whit.
I'm so excited for all the other Heights we will find on Future Holidays. <3

[2012]

It is glorious to work alongside one's siblings; sharing memories, and gaining experience. =]

[2012]

I love you so much, Brother dear. <3
Happy {belated} Birtday!


[And thus, it is decided...]

Cheerio!
Phia

P.s. - Thanks for helping me out of that dilemma - I appreciate it. =]
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. It's always so much fun to see your family photos! Such a close sibling relationship is a blessing you will always enjoy :-)

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Mrs. Havens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, he is pretty handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been awarded the Liebster blog award by me! The questions and instructions are on my blog if you care to partake in this momentous, or maybe not so momentous, occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh So-G! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to see your pictures! I squealed when I saw the email from this blog! I miss you SO much ol' chum!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)