Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Catch-up! Installment No.1



A gigantic 'HULLO' to all of you!!

Well, since I don't have the time to explain all of it {and I'm certain you don't have the time to listen}, let's let bygones be bygones, in re to the whole I-haven't-posted-in-six-months dealio, eh wot? =P

Thank you for understanding. =)

However, we both may have the time to share and look at some photographs of recent-ish happenings.
So, here you are!

We are still enjoying music as a family - Heidi has made excellent pro-gress in her cello and piano!

{December, 2012}

The Fred Ladies catered Christmas Eve dinner for Mum's side of the family - it was such a bonding experience!
Lovely Olive. <3

{December, 2012}

We had Tim, Evy and the kiddos with us for Christmas and we all had fun exchanging packages!
(Liv is known for her facial expressions ;)

{December, 2012}

And we were all able to be together with Gran to celebrate another Christmas with Daddum's side of the family!

{December, 2012}

After I spent 2 1/2 weeks with Tim and Evy, in January, I returned just in time for the start of Thursday Afternoon Skatings! Which is made even more enjoyable with the company of friends. =)

{January, 2013}

Following the path of the Eskimos, we took several skii/boarding trips up to WI!

{January, 2013}

INTERMISSION OF SMILES =)

RESUME
We celebrated Andrew's 20th Birthday, with a day-trip downtown Chicago, which was quite merry (minus the spraining my ankle part =/)!

{February, 2013}

Oh mine gootness!
I was surprised out of my boots, when I found this glorious telee booth cabinet waiting for me on Valentines' Day!
My family and friends are the sweetest.e.v.e.r. <3

{February, 2013}

Heidi and I had the opportunity to perform on a Steinway for our piano recital!

{February, 2013}

Weekend trip down to KY, with friends, to help with a horse camp!

{February, 2013}

In between all the travellings, I always enjoy babysitting several little kiddi-winks!

{February, 2013}

And teaching Bible Study for my little 4-6 year olds!
Such great personality... ;)

{February, 2013}

February certainly had her shining moment this year, when Olivia entered a courtship on the 23rd!!!
(ask me the story sometime...!)

{February 27th, 2013}

There have been several lovely tea times with friends!
"Tea is liquid wisdom."

{February, 2013}

Sister Skaters <3

{March, 2013}

Themselves ;)

{March, 2013}

Reading his evening German - the classy fellow. =]

{March, 2013}

Skii/board trip, the 2nd!

{March, 2013}

More friends! =D

{March, 2013}

There are many more photos to come, in this installment series ... so stay tuned!
The Lord has been doing many wonderful and marvelous things, and I am excited to share them with you!
Go with God, my friends.

Cheerio!
Phia

Post Script:
Yes, you have probably noticed I have a new header - Huzzah! for my sister Evy, who is amazing, and knows exactly how to hack my blog and winkle smiles out of me. ;) Thanks awfully, Evs! <3

Double P.S:
I just thought that I'd mention, this is the 100th post on Simple Delights! =D
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Happy 100th!!!
    I like to hear from you and your creative gnomee!!
    You are Simply Delightful!
    Mumz <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post and the pictures! LOVE!
    Super cool on the 100th post! :D

    <3AF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to read a post from you, dearest! Miss seeing you! I'm enjoying my time up in WI, working hard but loving the scenery!
    Blessings,
    Mrs. Havens

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)