Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sun-Dry

My past month has been filled with a variety and assortment of sundry things (as I'm certain yours has been as well =) ... following, are several of them.

Writing/making thank you cards for graduation. =)
(I love when I actually do sit down and make cards!)

~Celebrating Friends' birtdays~
Happy Birtday, A1!
Love,
Steak ;)

Going bowling with dynamic individuals!

Adventuring at the Zoo

Cramming six cousins into one Amish transport
...

... then looking at the pictures later, only to realize that not all of us made it into the buggy! ;P
lol

(notice Erik =)

Visiting my Grandma Sophie and celebrating 936 months of her life!
We are twins - 60 years apart. <3

Road-tripping it up with the Olive. =D
(in 105 degree temps! =P)

Arriving at our cottage destination in MI.

Where we found a wee little man
(whose name was not Zaccheus .... it was Evin =)!

What a fluffy dook! <3

Livs and I were 'official babysitters' for him, because his mommy and daddy were shooting a wedding; but, really, everyone else wanted to babysit him too
(I do not blame them). ;)

For the send off, everyone released balloons!
(wha'a brilliant idear)

Evin and The Pink Balloon

It was stunning ... 

Surfer Dude =]

He's such an adorable character!

I got to see some amazing gels {g'ells =}!!
Miss you already, A & V. <3

Walking back from a lovely church service. =)
Like myself, Tim is directionally challenged ... heh, and we're not even blood-related. ;)

Dear sisterly-times <3


Praise the Lord for His travel mercies!
As you go throughout your day, washing dishes; folding laundry; preparing meals; cleaning house; working at the office; babysitting your siblings or, perhaps, practicing some music -  remember exactly Who it is that you're doing it for.
Do it as unto Him!

Pip-pip,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. N girl! The cards you created are out of this world!! They look like something in a magazine.I didn't know that about your g-ma! x) So special... Girl, loving your shades. Thanks for indulging in great friendship conversation this morning. I always love our conversing(; Look at your chunky 'Phew. SO awe! You're like rain, to my sunshiny day =I Yes, that's a VERY good thing.
    ~Bff
    Love you, sweet thang :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S girl! ;) Awe, well Livs helped me make them. =) I have loved our two recent 'chats'! heehee I guess that means you're like sunshine to my rainy day! ;) <3 Love you too, Banana-girl!

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)