Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Vintage, Dickens, and Mustard = ...

... My Happy Things. =)


Since you've been so terribly patient, here is the promised viewing of said shoot.
Many and much thanks to Evangeline Renee, my stupendous sister!

So, I have this thing for vintage {particularly bicycles} annnnd works by Charles Dickens =)

and also, the color mustard ... the very word inspires
 
 
 

When one experiences all three ... words fail.

Evy totally knows how to make me smile ... and laugh.

Come to think of it ...

Evy knows how to make me do a great many things. =]
 
 

{doubly epic about my Dickens books - I purchased them in Colorado! =O}

 
 
 
 
 

Happy July to each of you, dear readers!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
God has greatly blessed America -  America, bless God. <3

{Evy did a different post of the same shoot here =}

Pip-pip,
Phia

Post Script 
Merely a side note =] The shortness of this post is explained by the fact that -
 *whispers*
- I'm not here {again =P}!
This was actually being typed Friday the 29th, the eve of my departure.
Thus, preoccupied with thoughts of packing, my creativity and levels of concentration are/were not being particularly helpful. ;)
I am entirely thankful for this sched-ualing system, provided by Blogger!
... now off to packing my happy-travelling luggages. =]




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Aww cuz! The pictures are ADORABLE! Also, I love mustard. :)And the color looks super good on you, especially with the contrasting blue skirt!

    Ahhh you're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie you are kind. <3 IKR, mustard is supreme. =] Mustard and navy - yep, it's a definite favorite! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Awe, Sophia, you are STUNNING!!! So beautiful, inside and out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girlfriend, I am so anticipating getting to see *your* senior pics! =D Indeed, you are very sweet. <3 Miss you!

      Delete
  3. *contented sigh* Adorable happiness! I do love how your sister can capture the very essence of *you* in a photo. My favorite, if I can be said to have one among all this beautifulness, is the black and white one fourth from the bottom. I have no words save three, which you shall have to ask me for when next we speak. Hm, in the very last picture, there looks to be something red and mustard colored and possibly black in your hair just behind your ear. *raised eyebrow* Vas das dis? And vhy does it not appear in any of zhe ozher photos? Do spill, dearheart, I long to know.
    Love from *entirely* too far away,
    Sa'ah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I just now read your comment again (for about the tenth time - no exaggeration! =), I seriously feel like allowing the tears to have their way - I miss you tremendously, and I can *hear* your voice when I read your comment. <3 I'm coming to see you soon, darling Sa'ah! =') lol Trnsfxng QT ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh honey-pot!... I'm breathTAKEN!! Girl, if looks could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction! Ahhh the bliss of yellow =} Yellow is my favorite color, you know... And blue. What a joyful outfit. As I scrolled down thru the beauty *galore*, the smile on my face grew immensely, my dear. I can't choose a favorite... It's too hard to decide! I do really love the 3rd from the last. The frame with 2 pics in it. Your hair is so long & lush x) Me loves so much. Can I have your necklace? =P Better yet, can I have *YOU*?
    I la loo!!!!!!!!!
    God bless your stay with g-ma, my good man (;
    {Best banana friend forever}
    [BFF]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juneau, if I'm the honey-pot, you're the honey bee, Nana girl. ;) You are so dear, Nans, and I treasure your loving words. <3 I am devastatingly put-out about missing *your* visit to *my* state! ='( *heavy sigh* We know what this means...I'm comin' to visit thine state within in the soon-ish future! =D <3

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)