Friday, November 2, 2012

Challenge-17: Post the 14th


"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world."
~ 1 John 2:1-2 ~


A is so full of girlish giggles and smiles. <3
And does her red hair ever suit her little person! ;]
{love}

~ M & M <3

Their cuteness almost shatters the adorbs-ometer! ;)

Pip-pip
Phia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I didn't know M&M were in your class! I thought they were both too old. Were they visiting?
    ~ Sa'ah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmhhmm, and I'm so glad they are in m'class! ;)
      ~Sophie <3

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)