Thursday, November 15, 2012

Challenge-17: Post the 20th


To be sure, I have not forgotten about postings!
Me and my Fred-family have just recently returned from our annual Hunting Holiday, at my Gran's.
*huge grin* 

I will share more in re to The Hunt in future posts . . .
In the effort of catching-up for the past 6 days, please, do read on. =]



"And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein."
~ Luke 18:15-17 ~



This photo was taken at a benefit dinner, for our local crisis pregnancy center (probably near to a month ago =O). It was a most touching, stirring, and inspiring eve, undeniably. <3

To learn more, view. =]

Pip-pip,
Phia


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)