Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Long-awaited 'P'!

August 11th was the happiest Thursday morning that I can recall! At 2:20 a.m. Evin August Porter entered our lives...
{Yes, I did stay up til I heard he was born ;}

It is with greatest pleasure that I can now say "I am an Aunt!" +)
{Aunt - 'a' as in 'father' ;}

It was incredibly special having the opportunity to see him the day he was born <3

Mr.-Dr.-Grandpa-Fred ;)

Wakey-wakey

"Uncle" Anthony =)

Uncle Erik ... Awe!

He sleeps a lot for some reason ;P

Tiny Toes

Such Winsome Eyes

Ecstatic!

The Aunties
{short 'a'}

The Grandmothers

To the Work
After a jolly good weekend full of Evin, late nights, and spiritual renewal, it was high time to do something productive ... Monday started off with lists for the privileged listed citizens (mine isn't in the picture ;). And I am exceedingly delighted to report that the following slav-- er, rather, individuals made themselves immensely helpful ...

Hardworking Heidi

{Incentive}

After {privileges} were completed, the laborers humored me with their participation in my tea party that I assembled for their reward ... assuming pseudonyms and all. =)

A cracking good way to utilize excess lemons!

Happy for 'cooler weather' - bring out the hoodies!

WIT
'Amazing' isn't a big enough word to describe how WIT impacted my life. I witnessed God work mightily in the hearts of several people that I knew; including my own. <3 I suppose 'Life-altering' would come fairly close.

I was blessed to be surrounded by old and new friends!

That was my crazy-fantastic weekend ...
How was yours?
Ta-ta,
Phia

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a weekend a very exciting one! I love all the baby and Aunt pictures!awwww I like the pic of you and me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! He's adorbs! I am sooosooo happy for you, Pheelers. ♥ I have tried calling you several times, but can never get you.. :( I guess you've been busy being a Aunt lately. :P Well, I REALLLLLLY SUUUUUUUPER miss you, girl! LoVe YoU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)