Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pie Days =)

This Thursday, we shall all be going down to IN... some of us to attend the WIT conf. and all of us to {Lord Willing} welcome a Baby, whose name we do not yet know (but shall soon find out!). And may I simply say that, I AM EXCITED BEYOND MERE WORDS! Since we shall be visiting our beloved Tim & Evy, Olivia thought of a novel idear to make a pie for them. I concurred! So we made two: one for us, and one for them. =)
~Mango ... a delight~

~Hand-picked Blueberries~

~I like making pies with you, Liv~

~Simple; yet, tasteful~

~Banana 'Cream' Pie~

~Mango Pie - Welcome Baby 'P'!~

~I greatly enjoyed attending the Ultimate Quest this past weekend~

~Team Four~

~Leadership Team~
I had many highlights from UQ - the Aussie accent being very high on the list! =)

My little suitcase is ready yet again to hit the pavement. This makes trip number seven - IN is in my sights!
G'Daye!
Phia

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awesome looking pies my dear! :)

    Looks like you had an awesome time at UQ. You are lucky...I mean, Blessed. ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! I love the Ultimate Quest people! They are soo awesome! They were at our church a while ago, and they were soo much fun! :)
    They are some incredible people. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)