Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Firsts - To Name a Few =)

I had the happy privilege of welcoming in the delightful month of September, at ... the DLH - Dear Little House!
{what I call Tim and Evy's place}
Yes, it was bliss; doing things I love, being with Tim and Evy, and getting to hold my nevvy every.single.day! =D
It was a week of 'firsts' for Evin. And so this post will be dedicated to, The Adventures of Little Man, & co.! ;)


First Target experience - he loved it, I just know ...

First hair-doos ...
Mohawk or Comb-over? ;P

Hannah and Elizabeth came over for an afternoon! =)

And, Evin had his first 'official' shoot with Mommy =)

{my favorite responsibility down there was folding baby clothes!}

Smiling for Mommy <3

He was a trooper

It's one of the weirdest/happiest/strangest/grandest things to watch your sister become a wife and mother...! =')

Making Yummies in the DLK
{guess what that stands for! ;}

A hint that you are in Tim & Evy's House ...

First visit from 'Aunt Jessica'!

It.was.fun.

Errr! Every time I would put him down, I immediately wanted to pick him back up! I'm hopeless, I know. =P

And we ended our time together by attending our first wedding held on Labor Day
My cousin's, to be exact =)
{the groom}

Everything was gorgeous: weather; location; refreshments; settings, etc.

I missed her so much while I was gone! Because we're close like that <3

Their first year anniversary is coming up! =)

First time seeing second cousin, Bear, who was born six days (I think) before him =)

The cousins and their sons <3

It was a grand week of doing fun stuff: having company, experimenting with recipes, being the recipient of surprises-planned-by-awesome-sister, changing diapers {not exactly what I would term fun ;P}, cleaning {truly fun!}, playing with nephew, learning new games, being around lovely/amazing/jolly people, and experiencing many Firsts ...
Ta-ta,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Yes Phia, you are hopeless :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he's so cute! :) The pictures are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww was a little cutie.........you are soooooooooo blessed :) Your making me soooo jealous I'll have to convenience maria to get married cause I want to be an Aunt ; ) And Evy looks soo much like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, 'em, love 'em, love 'em! It looks like they have an exciting and VERY cute house. Girl, I miss ya like THISSSSSSSSSSSS much! :D LOVE YOU SO MUCH! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's soo cute! Hold him lots for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)