Wednesday, February 15, 2012

St. Valentine Goes Bowling ...

It would be enormously difficult to find a past February to compare with this year's!
God is so good - it is beyond my mortal capacities to fathom His love. <3
There are so many happy memories already made, within the past two weeks, that when I think I've found a place to start sharing about, I am immediately struck with a smile from a memory that came just before the one I was going to begin with ... *sigh* I suppose I shall simply have a go at summing up my month thus far (for, already there is planned more happiness for this weekend!).
First weekend: I went to FL! For the happy wedding of David W. & Priscilla K. (now W. ;) ...
[I am going to dedicate a separate post to that weekend =]
Weekend the 2nd: My very sweet and darling banana-friend, Ans, came for a visit!! <3 And it was a most grandly memorable weekend with you, dear girl. +D
[Again, there will be another post on the happenings we had together =]

The same very happy weekend, Heidel and I attended a delightful Valentine's tea party


{Kaitlyn and Sarah =}

My little Kaitlyn-friend gave me this cookie. =] I enjoyed looking at it; but, I bequeathed the taste-enjoying part to someone else. =)

This was, indeed, a triple-ly happy weekend on account of ... my darlingest sister, brother-in-law, and nephew came to visit! =D
{this photo does not portray it justly; however, the most adorable elf-y hat is courtesy of the gifted Polly B. =}

We went bowling, doncha-know - and what merrification was had all 'round! =)
{heh heh I just read the top sign now ... does stopping to take a picture qualify as loitering? I hope not ... =P)

Tim and the sleeping boy =)

Dad used to play on a league - it was an enjoyment to watch him play his game. =)

It was jolly to have the entire crew go bowling!

{Andrew, Dad, and Tim soundly beat the rest of us ... =}

Look at our wee Ga-nomie (gnome)! He can get around on his own now ... *happy/sad sigh*

In between the weekend and V-day, the gang went snowboarding!
[separate, individual post for that later =]
Ah, here we are - St.Valentine's Day <3
Mum and Dad attended their couples Valentine dinner; thus, the five single siblings had their own Valentine dinner at home. ;)

{Thanks to MRM for the grand valentines and idears! =}
[surprise! ;) there will be more regarding V-day in a later post =]
"In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him ... Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." ~ 1 John 4:9,11
God's Love ... it truly overwhelms me. <3
(Since you probably heard it a lot yesterday, I decided to save it for today ...)
Happy Valentine's Day, belated! =D
{I love the flower, Polly! =}
Pip-pip,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cool beans!!! Eeeek. I look terrible in that photo of us! =PPP *sigh* I cannot WAIT til more pics are put up of us though!!!! *When We're Together* ;D Love ya, Ophee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)