Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sunshine is a Smiley Thing, Yes?

And we are one step closer to being 'caught up' on this February month! ;P I tell you, I've never known February to be so very ... social? =) It's been grand! My past February behaviors have been to basically hibernate and only come out of my leetle groundhog-hole once or twice for Valentine's happenings (excepting church, naturally =) ... and as it was, last year, I was sick with bronchitis for 3/4 of the month - so, I wasn't even able to leave my home for church! ='( It was lonely, quite, at times; howevah, God is certainly a god of balance! Since last year's February held hardly any happenings, this year's has been happening left and right and up and down! =] I hardly knew a month who loved being so happening-ish ... =}
At any pace, here we are in sunny Flo-REE-da! =)
::the lovahlee establishment with palm trees::

::the location of the wedding (which was, of course, the reason for me being there =)::

::the Duggars played and sang before the ceremony::

::Olivette played with a group from HQ::

::the radiant bride!::

::David & Priscilla::

::one of the adorable flower girls::

::stellar people who were attending::

::*sigh for happiness* I like these people, I really do ... ::

::Lyddie and Serena::

::ah, the red golf-ball::

::my traveling buddy! who played Name Chase with me for 20 hours ... =D::
[if Name Chase you have not played, you must needs come to my house and it shall be remedied =]
{Aitlinca, ankstha osa uchma orfa etha andgra imeta! Ophiasa goodbye =}
Of a truth, this wedding was one of the most spiritually uplifting and refreshing weddings I've had the privilege to attend. God was certainly glorified, and I was incredibly blessed to have been there! God bless you, David and Priscilla, as you continue to glorify God with your lives and share your testimony with others. <3
This month, several of the girls and mothers at my church have been memorizing Psalm 57 together {thanks, Neecole, for your loving inspiration!} - I cannot convey to you just how meaningful it has been, not only the added enrichment that one enjoys when memorizing with others; but, most importantly, reflecting on how exceedingly privileged we, in America, are to have God's Word in our possession. We can have the joy of hiding His Word in our hearts! Not every Christian can say that - and to think of those who do have the Bible, but they take it for granted.
O dear Christian, may you and I never be accused of taking the Word of the Lord for granted!
Pip-pip,
Phia
Next up: hitting the slopes {yet again =} and my time with Ans!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a grand post! ;) I'm so glad you got to go to D & P's weddin! Oh boy Oh boy!... I'm squirming with joy & anticipation 'cause I can't wait for the next post! XD Love youuuuu!
    *Your Ban*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't claim to understand too much of this interesting "code lingo," but I did enjoy your post and your photographs! Floreeda would be just what the doctor ordered for me, but we're not obeying orders right now, so I will just enjoy the color that you've provided here instead! Blessings to you!
    Mrs. Havens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Ans!

    Oh dear, I'm sorry Mrs. Havens! If you're referring to the pig latin underneath the picture of Caitlin and me, it reads: Caitlin, thanks so much for the grand time! Ophisa (my name in PL - it resembles Auf Wiedersehen when it's pronounced ;) goodbye =} I am very glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophia! Ia adha osa uchma unfa ithwa ouya! Realy, Name Chase was so much fun! Someone mentioned the name Igor yesterday and Name Chase came to mind. =) Yes, this was a grand trip with great memories!

    Ophiasa! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I can comment now! Many thanks, me-dear!
    Sarah <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)