Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Ans and the Boards =)

Well, it's here - the last day of February - annnnd you probably know what I will say next ;) ...
I simply find it completely and utterly mind-blowing to comprehend that tomorrow is the first day of March! =O
Howevah, no matter how much I find that difficult to believe, reality it is. =}
*pondering*
Similarly, it doesn't matter just how much those in this world choose to deny or reject Jesus ... He still is, and always will be. <3
Yein,
{that is one of my new words...it is German, and means both yes and no! Oh I have been waiting for such a word! ;) Thanks awfully, AV, for enlightening me! In my vocab, it serves the same purpose as 'anyhoo' =}
we went *drum-roll* snow-boarding, the day before Valentine's, with a group of friends (that's always the best =)!
Happy, happy I tell you!

Ah, part of the group =)
{okeefenokee, Julie, we must get our picture at some point! =}

There were slightly more scrapes and bruises this time; but, that's a good sign, right? It means that I was more brave and adventurous. =} I even gave in to {friendly} peer-pressure and went over a jump! =O I'm glad I did. =) Now I won't be as petrified to do it next time {I hope ;}... praise the Lord for safety!
We were all justly tuckered for the ride home. =]

Ah, and here we have some memories from the visit of my sweet Banana-Ans! =D
I can't tell you how excited I was that this Georgia-pal was able to spend {roughly} two days with me! <3

She is a kindred spirit, for definitely. What an encouragement this dear girl has been in my life!
She's so full of cheer and Jesus' love <3

Banana & Monkey

We were determined to fill our shedual with as many happinesses as possible. +D
Amongst them: making snow- ice cream; many hugs; eating yummy soup by nice toasty fire; painting nails; and Nans and Heidi-kinz were the best chums ever to play-act Robin Hood and Friar Tuck. =) I love you both so much! Making 'cinematic productions' {with my trusty iPod, Lawrence}, as it were, with friends is undoubtedly a favorite past-time. =}

It snowed especially for my Georgia-pal's visit =)
Loved having you, Anslers! <3
[just for clarification: her name is Anslea...but, hey, why call someone by their real name when you could call them by a nickname, right? ;]
It was certainly a blessed weekend!
Hoi ... next, I'll have to update you on Valentine's and the Cousin visit! =D
Pip-pip,
Phia
*Psalm 27 ... a special hug from God <3
Post-script:
Praise the Lord! I now have my driver's permit!! =D Thanks muchly to all of you who were praying for me. =) I've driven. It's surreal. =]
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a superb post, Narrator! XD Thanks SO much for having me!!!! And I feel aweful for not telling you sooner, but I got your pics in the mail the other day!!! ;) They were so cute!...I got this picture frame for Christmas & i've been wonderin' :what on earth, shall i put in this?!" And when I got those photos in the mail, i knew exactly where to put some of them! One went on my wall, with other cherished pics (as well as your fam pic) & 4 of the others went in my picture frame. ;)You're a sweet ole' chap. I love you, Bestie! <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I had so much jolliness when you were here! I'm so grateful that He continualy blesses me with your friendship. <3 Awe, I'm glad you like the pictures!

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)