Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Zoo-li-ness =]

Ay-up!
(Or, if you prefer...)
Hullo there!

Firstly, many and much thanks to all of you who were praying for the Journey! I am immensely appreciative - God did impossible things, and I can't convey in words just how much I was blessed. <3

So, I do hope to do a post about that soonly; but, for now, here is the rest of our zoo pictures. =]

Heidi on Turtle ...


... Heidi in Fish's Mouth...

Turtle is friendlier, we conclude =]


The bears were sleepy...

Polk-ie-dots in Nature =}

Bubbles {Heidi} in a Bubble! ;)

Such vividly colored fishies...

The Lonesome Penguin


Wandering 'round ...

And we learn that the Heidi-child is nearly as tall as the buffalo...

Oh how I love them!

Okay, so this was not at the zoo ... this is my department {missing Age! =(}!
A-girl was visiting, and we had such jollification. =]
I am so privileged to work with some pretty classy, amazing, stellar individuals!

Celebrating with raw date-nut torte...A is so dear. <3

Friend Day! =)
Mish-mish, you're a chum...<3

My bro's last soccer game of the season - Go Red!

I do apologize for the extremely laconic nature of this post. =P
At this hour of the night, my consciousness is in and out. ;]

Goodnight all!
Praise the Lord for His mighty work!

Pip-pip,
Phia

















2 comments:

  1. Aww, looks like you had fun! :)
    I love the picture of you and I at my house, that was a fun day! *shing* We should do it again!<3 I love you too, Fia!

    ~Mish-mish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for definitely! ;) It was a fun day...*shing* =#

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)