Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Someone Was a Genius...

...to create a feature on Blogger that allows you to write a post, and then save it for a future date! 
It makes me smile a lot...because, point of fact, I am writing this in last week. =]
 Ok, that just sounds weird - but, it is awfully convenient.
{Thanks terribly, you genius person.}
As you're reading this, I'm at the breathtaking NWCC, assistant leading for the April Girl's Journey to the Heart!
The way God has pulled this all together is such a testament of His sovereignty. <3 
I would earnestly desire your prayers for this time, that:
- The girls would let go of the lies, fears, doubts, and painful memories they've been harboring 
- I would daily be emptied of myself and filled with His spirit 
- Each of the three teams would be blessed with one accord
- Competing affections would be wholeheartedly surrendered
- We would have safety driving back on Sunday
- The Lord would be glorified!

I thank each one of you.
I'll be certain to give you a little summary of this week ... hopefully, sometime soon-ish.

Annnd, I leave you with a picture of me being, erm - a moose. =]
(Lord willing, I can replace the above with a photograph of My Deer, come November!!)

Pip-pip,
Phia

P.S. - lol This guy is great! Are you a to-do list person??
I sure is ;}

9 comments:

  1. Praying for you Sophia!! Your team is so blessed to have you as their leader! I know you'll be as much as an inspiration to the girls as you are to me every time I see you. <3 God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O dear Katie, thanks awfully. <3 Praise the Lord! I was blessed to have my girls - God is so good! I love and miss my cousin. <3

      Delete
  2. Praying for you all, Sophia! Hope to be at HQ Sunday evening to see you and hear all the testimonies.

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was grand seeing you, Schelle! Thanks for praying. <3

      Delete
    2. I might want to add! The picture of you is absolutely priceless! ADORABLE!

      ~Michelle

      Delete
  3. Oh how nice! Claire told me that you were up there again... You are in our Prayers, friend. <3 God bless your time enjoying His presence! Luv ya, Kid :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanners! Awe, that Claire girl, I do miss. <3 God did such impossible work - I was beyond blessed! Thanks for praying, darling - miss you heaps! ='(

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)