Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yet again...

I'm not here! =]
Someone was a genius twice. ;)

The Lord has, again, provided an amazing opportunity for ministry - this time for the first ATI regional conference!
Livs and I will be working with Pre-Excel. =D
And so, your prayers would, again, be dearly appreciated. <3
{particularly for energy ;}

Not to worry, I have not forgotten about doing a Journey post...all in good time. =)
Oh! We had a special g-nomie visit this weekend! <3


{courtesy of Ev}

Would you believe it! G-nomies grow up...*shakes head* It is seriously unreal how much he's turning into a little man-citizen! This ahntie is having a hard time fathoming it all...
More to come!

Pip-pip,
Phia

4 comments:

  1. My dear Lu,

    It was such a delight to hear your voice again tonight, I truly do wish I was there, I had tears in my eyes when I talked to you. *Sigh* Yet, I know God has a far greater plan for me here at the moment and I shall have to be content. You are in my prayers, as are all the other Pre-EXCEL leaders and students (I shall never be able to call it Pre-Embassy).

    With all my love and prayers,
    ~Su ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schelle! Thanks so much for praying. <3 I know right! Nah, it shall always be Pre-Excel in my heart. =)

      Delete
  2. Awe, he IS growing up! (I'm a lover of that pic of you 3) Praying for your time & that you have much energy & a good group to lead. I wish I were there with you all! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you could have been there too, ANS! <3 Thanks for your sister-prayer support. =D

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)