Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Journey that was Taken...

Here it is! The post that is nearing two+ weeks past-due. =P
It truly was indescribably mind-blowing; thus, I shall mostly speak with pictures. *shing*

We kicked off the week on Easter Sunday, waking up at 5:30 to see the sunrise...love it. <3

Most of the Girls =]

Some super dynamic individuals put on a special Easter Tea for us...awe! =)

~What a delight~

Pink Comrades =}

I had the blessed privilege of being with the Blue Team!


Monday morning, we traveled to the UP of MI.

{and stopped at Pizza Hut along the way ;}

At the end of 8, or so, hours...
we arrived!

Many things did we...

...kayaking being amongst them. =]

Chlo and Chee!

I was surrounded by the sweetest gels the entire week <3

Audra {aka Nigel}, taking on the challenge.
(Mr. Wind was rather blusterous!)

There was so much that took place...for seriously, I wouldn't know where to begin!

Come Sunday, we had to leave. ='{

Molly Sue and Ahmna Antoinette!
L.o.v.e their names...

I love reliving the joy and remembering what He did whenever I look at these pictures...

Maria Joy!

I just love this one =}

Jana-ly!

"I say!
lol

Mel...bourne =} <3

Ahnree and Nigel - what chums!

Sweetheart Grace =)

God really blessed our team with one accord!

'Kurt'!

*sigh* Dear Kel...

As I've gone through these pictures, all the memories flood back - I miss every one of you girls immensely.

But, I'm trying to not 'be sad because it's over'...instead, I must remember to 'smile because it happened'!

The word 'trust' has taken on an added dimension for me. I looked it up when I was having my quiet time one morning, and this is the treasure I found,

"...this type of hope is a confident expectation, not a constant anxiety." 

uh-huh, yeah, woooooow!

I can't describe what a hug that was the entire week (and even now).

I leave you with this - 

God is real

God is sovereign

God is {good}

He is worthy to be praised! 

I could share oh.so.much.more; but, I have to wake up early (-er) tomorrow, and I really should try to be responsible and retire at a decent hour! ;P

Thanks to all who were praying for us!

Pip-pip,
Phia

10 comments:

  1. What an amazing opportunity! Praise the Lord! It was great to meet some, if not all your girls! :) What a wonderful group of virtuous young ladies who LOVE their God!

    Blessings,
    Mish-mish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you were able to meet {most of} them too, Schelle! =D

      Delete
  2. I love it!!! Had such a "jolly good" time with you!!
    I love you like crazy!!
    love
    Mel-Bern (I think that's how you spell it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Oh Mel, I am *so* loving it that you're here!! <3 I *always* have a spiffing time you, eh wot! +D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...I miss you Sophia!
    one of my fav pics is the one of me and jie jie (in case you don't know who that is--Audra). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss *you*, Mary!I'm immensely glad I saw you and Loice at Big Sandy. =D lol Mae-mae and Jie-jie - l.o.v.e. ;)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I do *love* the picture of Mary and Audra. Such sweetness! And of all your lovely gels, of course. Gracias for sharing, Dearheart.
    Your Lizzie <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)