Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happiness Evoking

~Thoughtful Spots~

[bridges where one can play Pooh Sticks with a friend]

~Enchanting Countryside~

{donning wings on a whim...}

~Pic-a-nic-ing with Kindred Spirits~

[at long last being able to tie one's hair into a braid...and wearing mustard]

~Wols~

{they come in numerous shapes and sizes, colors and styles}

~Organizing/decorating/delving into one's creativity~

[going on many adventures with dear ones]

~Nephews ... be they friends' or mine own~

Guess who's teething?!

~Coffee - the healthful kind~

{comfy oatmeal smoothies that create smiles}

~All things British~


There is so much to be grateful for ... from the delight of still drinking tea in this country (and not having to toss it all into the briny blue ;), to the marvelously intricate wonder of a new little life.
Those pictured above, are merely a handful of people/things/places/occurrences that have brought smiles to my face, the past couple of months - and just to think of all the things that I wasn't able to capture on Lawrence!
I cannot entirely fathom His goodness, His grace, His love.
And I can't define it, according to a Websters' Dict., for you; however, the fact is that I know it's real.
I have chosen it.
Felt it.
Experienced it.
O Lord, You alone, are worthy to be praised!

I'd love to hear what happiness evokings have been in your life recently. =)

Pip-pip,
Phia,

Post Script - I should like to share with you that dreams do come true. If you've read 'A Wee Bit About Phia', you'll have seen the bit about her desire to climb mountains at some point in her life. Well, next week, the Freds will embark upon their Family Holiday to ... Colorado!
You know what that means (but in the event that you do not, I shall enlighten) - mountains. <3 
Of course it shan't be climbing climbing; but, hiking climbing is highly satisfactory. =)
The point being, I'm not entirely sure if I'll have access to the ole' high speed, eh what.
So, if there is no post, that is the reason. =}

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Picnics are the bestest! Awe, Adriane. *Sniff Sniff* Smashing pictures, bloke. That is a cutesome nephew! I want those wols! Not fair. I'm praying for your trip, it sounds 'mazing! God's grace is great. Have tons of fun & get some pics. (BTW Ricardo is here) ;)
    You're the dollest. I love you from my heart, AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ansel. <3 Oooodalolly! Visits from the odraciR - positively smashing! ;) Indeed, I shall be *definite* to take many and much photographs. =D Monks misses Nans, Phia Fred <3

      Delete
  2. Hey XL sis!
    Just thought I'd pop in and say "hello!" Love your pictures!
    AHHHHH! You love owls too!!!!!!!!! I'm slightly obsessed with them. :o)
    That's so awesome that you're going to Colorado! I'm going to be heading that way in a year or so for the Ellerslie Training.
    As for happiness evokings...they have been abundant! For one thing, I graduated last weekend!! Yay! I was overwhelmed with all the love I recieved from my friends and family.
    Love you and MISS you,
    Baylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baylie {middle name} Wintle!! I cannot tell you the heart-missings going on for you in this little patch of city! <3 They are a very many, I assure you. I am so glad that you did pop in. =] Oh yes - I suppose one could say that we have 'wolticmonia', as it were. ;) I am glad to know that you love them as well. Seriously! You're going to Ellerslie?? Highly awesome, my dear! Well congratulations are in order, eh wot! How spiffing. =D Love and miss you too! Sophia
      (sorry for the epistle =P ... and also, what *is* your middle name? ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh Phia, you make me laugh in the most delightful way! :o) I can't tell you how much I miss you're charming self!
      YES, I'm going to Ellerslie!! I absolutely cannot wait. I'm planning to stay for the year, in fact. I'm preparing to go on the mission field within the next couple years, and this is a step on the journey. :o) I don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of the Ludys! Since discovering their ministry I've grown so much in my spiritual walk. Their books and messages are incredible...the other day I listened to "Depraved Indifference" and it was one of the best!
      Haha....my name of the middleish sort is "Danielle." :o)
      BTW, I hear I missed seeing you at Big Sandy. Bohooooo! I wasn't able to go this year. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon!
      Love you, dear!
      Baylie

      Delete
  3. So many lovely things!!!! Especially pooh sticks in the spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad they are lovely to you as well. =D Oh quite! Pooh sticks are jolly. =]D'you know, it'd be delightful to meet you one of these days, Rachel. =)Nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  4. A laptop at a picnic?? Times have changed. I envy you; the only mustard I wear is what gets on my cheek when I've taken a bite of hotdog. ;)

    We prayed for your family last night! Have a safe and fun trip to CO, and climb a mountain for me. Those are some serious mountains!!

    Love,

    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yes, *ahem* she was showing me something on the lap., then we put it away and read out of a book-book, I promise. ;) It's funny, because I used to despise the color mustard; however, it is now listed amongst my top four favorite colors! =]

      Thank you so much for your prayers, Mrs. S. <3 I will most definitely climb a mountain for you (and take pictures, too =)!

      Hugs,
      Phia

      Delete
  5. Hm, hm, let me see. . .
    Thoughtful spots, Pooh-stick bridges, countrysides, pic-a-nics, creativity, fluffy nephews, tea, adventures. . .
    Yes, yes, I should say you had pretty much covered it, m'dear. D'you know? I fink all of *your* happiness evoking fings are *my* happiness evoking fings, as well. What a coincidence! ;)
    Heartful wishes that you will have many glorious climbs of mountains upon your Family Holiday! And prayers that you shall have muchly safe travels, as well. Take *loads* of pictures to show me when you get back, please!
    Love always,
    Sa'ah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undeniably so, Sa'ah! =# *shing* We do indeed love the same things (excluding eggs, celery, and coconut, of course ;). <3 Thanks awfully for the heartful wishes and prayers, DarlinG. =)
      evoL syawlA ooT,
      <3 S'phia

      Delete
  6. I love the comfy oatmeal smoothie!!!!!!!!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, dear! =D Missed seeing you today. <3

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)