Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Frogs are mean't to be eaten, dontcha know!


At least, that's the only thought my [at the time] 9mo. old nephew had. ;)


Hoi...it's already been an entire week and one day of the August-month, and I haven't posted these pictures from May! =O
Dreadful.

Evin met Grant!


And they were Friends. =]


The Aunts of Evin and Grant, respectively, were Friends too! ;)
Ovela ouya, Aitlinca. <3


Before we were scattered across the country =']


Such a Pleasant Day <3


Schelle had a Completion of her 19th Year! =D
Birt{h}day Happy, dear. <3 


We happened upon a Happy Friend of ours! =D
I love random friend findings. ;)


Enjoying Being Together, before Apart came between.
Sa'ah, you're desperately missed. <3


Heidi and I have been enjoying a most delicious stay, with the Porter's Jr., for this past week. =D
The Fluffy Boy celebrates a very important event this Saturday!
And time is going all too swiftly. =P

Be encouraged, and keep fighting the Good Fight, my friends!

Pip-pip,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I agree. Frogs are not very tastey. Who was feeding them to Munckkin? Once again, a very well put together post.
    All love,
    Anj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I believe The Friar was serving the main course. ;) *hugs*

      Delete
  2. But of course! What other purpose could *frogs* conceivably have? ;) A very Pleasant Day, indeed. Nasty Apart! Sgwidgle doen't wikes nathty Apart-th. And I am in hearty agreement with him. I want Being Together to come back! Do tell the Wee Man 'happy birthday' for me, not that he'll at all understand what is meant by it. ;)
    Missing just as much I'm missed, if not more,
    Sa'ah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how desperately Sgweegla misses the Sgwidgle lad! I told Fluffables 'happy birthday' from you, twice! ;)
      Loves <3

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)