Tuesday, August 28, 2012

James Lewis ~

You've read the words - here are some visuals.


{Grandpa}


{Grandpa}


{Grandpa}


{Grandpa & Football}


{Grandpa & Grandma}


{Grandpa & Grandma 'ringing the bell', after their engagement}


{Grandpa & Grandma}


{Grandpa}


{Grandpa &  me Mum}


{Grandpa & Mum}


{Grandpa & Mum}


{Grandpa, Olivia, & Evy}


{Grandpa, Me, & Grandma}


{Grandpa}


{Grandpa Hand & Evin Hand}


{Grandma & Grandpa}


<3 Grandpa <3

This post has been made possible because of my cousin Jennifer's time, love, and energy poured into collecting and uploading these treasured memories . . . thanks, Jen. <3

Pip-pip,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, dearest! Your Grandma has such a lovely smile...just like your Mom's :-) Thank you for sharing this part of your Grandpa's journey in this life with us...I'll be honored to meet him in the next!

    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Havens, you have been such an immense comfort and encouragement during this time. <3 Thank you! I love their smile, too. =)

      ((hugs back!))

      Delete
  2. Where did you get all these vonderful old picture shots? My fave is the one of you & your g-rents. (; You're a cute cute cute little girl. Sophi, you are SO sweet to be posting about your g-dad. I <3 it.
    Love all,
    An He Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin, Jennifer, actually put the old photos on a disc, and I was able to get them on the compy. =] Thanks for all your encouragement, dear Ans!
      Love,
      So Gra Fred <3

      Delete
  3. A life-story in photographs; I love it. I'd say which ones I liked the best, but then I'd end up listing just about every one. :} Thank you for the loverly post, dearest, and for sharing a bit of your grandpa with us.
    ~ Sa'ah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same about them, Sa'ah. =') Thanks awfully for all the support, dearheart. <3
      ~Jane

      Delete
  4. I do not have to be anonymous anymore! :)
    What loverly pictures and memories of your grandpa. It was very sweet and dear that you post these. I still remember you in my prayers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! You have an identity now. ;) Thanks so much, Schelle - it means a great deal. <3

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)