Monday, September 24, 2012

Then there were 6/8's ...


Ah . . .
I am sitting here, in Dad's big brown La-Z-boy, typing away on my lappy-top, contentedly comfortable inside, whilst the weather is deliciously Autumn outside. =]

The fire below, being my amiable companion.
[thanks goes to my pyrogen-savvy brother ;]

*ahem*
Back to the matter at hand, in re, my baby sister  . . .

. . . Heidi <3

[2012]

She's a gem, to be sure!

[2012]

Upon first impression, one may see her as a sweetly reserved, quietly mannered type of girl (which she is); howevah!

[2012]

She is typically quite animated. ;)

[2007, 2008, 2011, 2012]

Heidi is a great sport. =]

[2010]

Speaking of sports, she enjoys many a variety of them . . .

[2012]

. . . some of them being daring, quite.{!}

[2012]

She's pretty intense.

[2012]

Still, one simply can't help hugging the Heidi-child. =}

[2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012]

Because, she's a sweetheart. <3

[2012]

She loves animals . . .

[2007, 2008, 2012]

. . . and Evin . . . 

[2011, 2012]

. . . and being with friends . . .

[2012]

. . . {more friends!}.

[2008, 2012]

The reason that all of this is being brought to your attention, is because, Heidi
(previously described),
 recently celebrated her third 12th Birt{h}day . . . !!
In September of 2000, we all welcomed the 6th child and 8th member of our Fred family, Heidi Christine. <3

To begin festivities, a waffle breakfast was given.

[2012]

Followed by sundry activities, viz. singing at the Nursing Home; shopping at the mall; sister-pic-a-nic-ing; daddy-daughter ball-gaming; and annual bridge-talking. =)

We three discovered ourselves quite unintentionally matching
 (this sort o' thing occurs frequently ;P). {!}

[2012]
(we were asked if we were part of a 'function' ... lol)

She makes a darling little mouse!
{hah 'little' as in, almost-as-tall-as-me ;}

[2012]

I am privileged to be related to such stellar individuals. =]

[2012]

Love you, Best Little Sister Ever!

[2012]
(as in the case with the nephew, i can say that because she's mine - you can say that about your little sister{s}, too ;)

*Dear Heidi*,
It's my prayer and sincere hope , that this year, your walk with the Lord reaches heights that you {can't even imagine}.
May you continue to brighten other's lives, by allowing Jesus' Light to shine through YOUR life {especially in the difficult times - His grace is sufficient}.
You are a {constant source of delight} to me, and I will ever cherish the memories we've made (and future ones to come!).
*Love from your sister*,
 Phia

Post Scriptum
 ~ I wish to add, that Heidi is the originator of that nickname {Phia}. =)
[Her infant tongue being incapable of pronouncing the letter 's' for a period of time]



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Several of those pictures made me realize just how much she looks like you. Funny that I never really noticed it in person. . . Oh, my goodness! I can't believe how grown-up and beautiful she's getting!
    Happy Birthday, a little late, Heidikins! God bless you in this new year of life.
    <3 ~ Sa'ah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That's when I notice it as well. ;P I'm having a difficult time believing it too! =O/=)
      <3~S'phia

      Delete
  2. Your so sweet to write all that about your sister! She looks SO much like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is definitely one of the greatest joys of my life. <3 lol That's what they tell us. ;) Hey, girl, I am SO excited to see you in November, Lord willing! <3

      Delete
  3. Once again, Fia, it has been a delight to read about the qualities you see in Heidi, as well as share marvelous pictures. Heidi's birthday seems like such a fun (and special)event for a fun (and special) person. I'm privileged to have been able to celebrate some of the moments with her!
    Once again, Happy birthday Heidi!

    ~Mish-mish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, dear. <3 It was a delight to have you, Schelle. =] Praise the Lord for little (special ;) sisters!

      ~Soph-soph

      Delete
  4. How sweet & adorable. She is a fine young lady. You are such a thoughtful sister, babe. I know she appreciates you. you da best.
    <3<3<3<3
    Come see me soon, babe.
    Through Christ,
    AnsleaPants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is definitely one of the finest one ladies I know. ;) Darlin', I am hoping to visit you one o' these happy days! <3

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)