Saturday, October 20, 2012

Challene 17: Post the 2nd


"She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life."
~Proverbs 31:12



Oh Happy Things were done this day! =D
Mum, Olls, Heidi-kinz, and I had the joyful privilege of attending a dear friend's bridal shower. Where, we participated in some enormously fun activities. . .

*ahem* T-P wedding dress making, being amongst the lot! ;]
Our chummy team, and lovely bride!


It was such a lovely shower - 5 hurrahs and 12 hip-hips for the coordinators! =D

I'm afraid I did become rather emotional. =}
You see, Joanna has been moved away for ... well, d'you know, I can't remember just how many years now ;) ... but, it has been several, and spending time with her again just brought back a monsoon of magnificent memories. =']
Many hugs, prayers, and wishes of happiness to you, sweet Joanna!!


*hoi*
Wha'a day . . . =)

Pip-pip,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a lovely time...as did I! So wonderful seeing you again today! That's twice in a row after a long "Phia-Phast!" (See, I'm getting in the spirit of your blog...)

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Mrs. H :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, Mrs. H.! teehee Oh, I love it - Jolly alliteration. ;) Again, it was dearly good to see you. <3

    [[[HUGSBACK]]]
    Phia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)