Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Challenge-17: Post the 10th


"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"
~Psalm 133:1~



Hoi, so this photo was not captured on Sunday; but, since I was not thinking photographically that day, I ended up with no phots. =/

And so! I borrowed one from roughly a month ago. ;}

In which we see, Olls and me as Siamese twins, brought to you by Erik's Creativity (since I'm ever being called 'Olivia', we decided it would be less complicated this way! ;P)! =)
*Laugh*

It is, indeed, good and pleasant for brethren (and "sistren" ;) to dwell together in unity. <3
{I love my siblings}

Pip-pip,
Phia

Post Scriptum - We added Heidi, later on! ;D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I still remember when you showed that to me! :) Oh, what a laugh! Y'all are too funny!
    Yes, it is good for brethren, and sisteren to dwell together!

    Thank you again for sharing such a memory.

    ~Mish-mish

    P.S. We still need to decide on a time to get together and play Risk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let me tell you, Schelle, the joys of memories are always multiplied when shared with friends. <3 =]
      But, you're entirely welcome. ;)

      ~Soph-soph

      P.s. Yes, indeed!

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)