Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Challenge-17: Post the 5th

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."
~John 15:4-5~


{glorious color}

Upon thinking to myself, it makes more sense if I blog about the day after it has occurred. =]
So, here we have it, from yesterday . . .

Had the privilege of spending the morning with my new friend, typing more receipts and addresses for her (in complete honesty, I highly enjoy typewriters! =).

In her surrounding neighborhood . . .
Entirely too quaint to pass without taking a photo!


The farthest building in the photograph is the place of my typing.


*sigh*
It was a chummy dook*-day out - I'm grateful to live in a place that has a four-season disposition. <3


Pip-pip,
Phia

*duck - certain dialects of British pronounce 'duck', 'dook' (sounds like book, with a 'd'). =D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. FALL! Oh the spendish colors... <33
    I love fall. I love this here blog. I love N girl.
    XooXooox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Autumn, too! But, even more, I <3 my S girl. =)

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)