Friday, October 19, 2012

Challenge 17: Post the 1st


"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" 

{my daily walk <3}

*excitement*
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! =]

I am going to be experimenting with a self-designed challenge, on Simple Delights!
For how long, we ask?
 Ohhh, probably for the next month, or so . . . and am I ever  experiencing some excitement as a result! +D

My desire, for Challenge 17, is to intentionally practice the act of embracing the blessings of each day, as they are sent.

Now, understand, there is NO way {mortally speaking} that I could possibly list all the daily smiles and hugs He sends me; howevah, I will endeavor to post at least one blessing, at the minimum. =]

October the 19th: 
My dear brother, Erik, lovingly built me a masterful fire to "blog by". ;]


Not only that, but he also humored me by cheerfully acquiescing to form the other 1/2 of the duet, at the piano. <3
He's a dear boy, a sharp lad, and pleasant fellow - how grateful I am for his enthusiastic and caring life!

How were you blessed today?

Pip-pip,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I was blessed by your post.
    Inspiring, N girl. Also, Age posted some photos of the JTTH dep. on Google+ and I just think they're magnificent.

    .theone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad it brought you some encouragement, dear girl. <3 Praise the Lord! Oh yes. . .said photo shoot was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, very inspiring So-G. Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)