Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Challenge-17: Post the 11th


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of  lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
~James 1:17~



I had happiness wrapping some gifts, yesterday. =)
{*laugh* I finally googled how to curl gift-wrapping ribbon! It came out semi-decent...I fink it still needs some more practice =}

Then, in the evening, we had a lovely time of tea and fresh hot-air pop-ped corn, with some of the staff girls. <3
Such sweet fellowship!

Pip-pip,
Phia

Post Scriptum -  *gasp* It was NATIONAL OATMEAL DAY, on the 29th, and I missed blogging about it! =O
Ah vell, ah vell ... =o
I hope you all enjoyed some oatmeal comfy-ness (as I'm sure I did ;). <3

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)