Wednesday, October 17, 2012

When We Were Very Young



So, I seem to recall saying something about posting Erik's baby picture, at some point?

Here it is, chums. =}


{October 1996}

While I was at it, I felt it would be fun to post everyone else's be-be photographs, too! ;)

My father as a baby ...


Dad and Aunt Mary - awe!


~Evy~


-Olive-


And-roo =)


?


How has your October-month been? =)

Mine has been filled with delicious Autumn weather and comfy pumpkin tasties . . . *sigh of bliss*
It's consisted of refreshing rambles in the out-of-doors and sippings of steaming beverages.
Reading next to cozy fires, walking on colorfully crispy leaves, and having chilly-front-porch-evenings made bearable by zebra-striped fleece blankets. <3
And of course the lightings of many candles bright. =]

I hope your October has been even chummier!

Pip-pip,
Phia
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Once again, thank you for the marvelous post! Sounds like your October/Fall has been a pleasant one!
    The pictures were very cute, but I didn't see any of your Mum or Heidi! :(
    I can see the family resemblance between Erik and Evin!
    Happy Fall, my dear!

    Pip-pip!
    ~Mish-mish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, you are quite right! I shall have to get those up in another post. ;)
      Boy, can I *ever* see it! lol It's so much fun...
      Same to you, darling!

      Delete
  2. What ^ she said! :p *giggggggle*


    |\NSLE|\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a positively chummy way to spell thine name - I.like. =] teehee It was charming to hear your entirely adorable *giggggggle* in real, on the telee last evening. <3

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)