Thursday, October 25, 2012

Challenge-17: Post the 6th

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
~John 8:12~



So, I have a complete fascination with light. =]
Yesterday, Heidi and I were enjoying some sister q-time* outside: raking and hauling, not leaves, but 8-incher seed pods (an annual Autumn favor, given by our messy, messy tree! ;), and jumping on the trampoline for a bit. =)
I took the above picture, looked at it, and realized just how much I love light. =]
You can't perfectly see all the details in this photo; but, you can see beaut-E-ful sunbeams!
It got me thinking how, in our Christ-following walk, it doesn't matter if others see us (point of fact, it would be better if they didn't! Self is so wicked and not at all a pretty sight for the eyes...).
May they see the Light. <3

Pip-pip,
Phia

*Quality Time ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great verse Sophia! Light definitely is incredible. Very true point, may Christ shine through us! thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible and intricate, indeed. =] Go with God!

      Delete

Thanks muchly for commenting ... it was terribly chummy of you. =)